Broaden your horizons; choose International Relations and Organisations
Just right for you?
Are you interested in international organisations, diplomacy, issues of peace and security, or current changes in political relations at the global level? Would you like to know more about the causes of terrorism and the resolution of violent conflicts? If you do, the bachelor specialisation in International Relations and Organisations (IRO) may be just right for you.
This international 3-year, BSc degree programme is part of Leiden University’s Political Science curriculum, and is taught in The Hague, the city in which politics and international relations converge.
International Relations and Organisations (IRO) means:
- understanding the real story behind today’s headlines;
- working with excellent academic teachers and researchers;
- developing skills in research, writing and presenting;
- being part of an international classroom and community;
- experiencing The Hague: the third UN city and host to many international organisations, embassies, and NGOs.
Pleased to meet you!
- Learn what it means to study IRO on our Experience Day.
- Visit our Open Day at Leiden University.
- Check out the website of the Institute of Political Science.
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.