As an Arts, Media and Society graduate, you will have developed unique academic abilities in a broad range of fields.
Your future starts in Leiden
In an increasingly interconnected and internationalised global environment, Arts, Media and Society meets the needs of a new market: multidisciplinary talent with a broad understanding of the world. Your third-year activities have a particular impact in helping you decide and plan what your future will hold.
Graduates often take up positions at a range of organisations including:
- Curator or programme developer for museums, festivals, media labs or other cultural institutions
- (Art) journalist or columnist for newspapers and magazines
- Editor or publisher in (online) media
- Policy advisor or consultant for national and international, governmental and non-governmental organisations
- Organiser of educational or public engagement activities for educational bodies, non-governmental organisations or companies
- Cultural entrepreneur, setting up your own service or institution in the field of art and culture