Leiden University College
Liberal Arts and Sciences: Global Challenges
Leiden University College The Hague (LUC) is the international Honours College of Leiden University and offers an innovative Liberal Arts & Sciences programme to highly talented and motivated students from all over the world. LUC teaching is intensive and small-scale, offered in a residential setting which also stimulates students to develop outside the classroom through a range of extracurricular activities. Students live on-campus for the first two years of their 3-year programme.
LUC is part of Leiden University and Faculty Campus The Hague. It can draw on broad ranges of expertise throughout the University as well as excellent academic facilities. In addition, the location in The Hague, International City of Peace and Justice, offers a great many opportunities for students and staff alike. At LUC the best of these worlds is combined.
Six majors with flexibility in choosing tracks, plus minors allows for a world of choice for students. The six majors are:
- Global Politics (BA) – including tracks in: International Relations and Diplomacy, Transnational Politics, Peace and Conflict Studies
- International Justice (BA) – including tracks in: Law and enforcement, Human security, Organisation and Integration
- Global Public Health (BSc) – including tracks in: Biomedical sciences, Health & Development and Health, Behavior & Society.
- Human Diversity (BA) – including tracks in: Global and Contemporary History Culture in Society and Social and Political Thought
- Earth, Energy, and Sustainability (BSc) – including tracks in: Ecosystems Health, Earth Systems Science, Energy and Natural Resources
- Governance, Economics and Development (BSc) – including tracks in Governance, Economics and Development
Minors include the the above and Business & Entrepreneurship (BSc), Psychology (BSc), Gender Studies (BA), Journalism (BA), Languages (BA), TU Delft Minor: Green Blue City – Future Proof Neighborhoods.
Read more information about LUC The Hague