I’ve always been really interested in Western Europe and I was keen to learn more about it. Since there are not many universities in Europe that offer English-speaking programmes, the Netherlands quickly turned out to be the best option. I also like universities with a rich history and long traditions, which is why I chose Leiden University.
Meet us in your country!
Do you want to know our bachelor’s programmes? Drop by at our desk or join our presentation at one of our school visits or fairs.
Meet us in your country
|25 October||Meet us in your country: China|
|30 October||Skype with International Studies|
|8 November||Open Day|
The Leidener Blog
In the news
- Leiden University at China Education Expo 2014 and Holland Day
This autumn Leiden University will visit China to attend the China Education Expo 2014 and join the education fair in Beijing on 25 and 26 October and in Shanghai on 1 and 2 November.
- High ranking for Leiden University in the THE World Rankings
- A new building of the Faculty of Archaeology
- Nationale Studenten Enquête and Elsevier: Top rankings for LUC The Hague
- Leiden Classics: the ‘Sweat Room’