I’ve always been really interested in Western Europe and I was keen to learn more about it. Since there are not many universities in Europe that offer English-speaking programmes, the Netherlands quickly turned out to be the best option. I also like universities with a rich history and long traditions, which is why I chose Leiden University.
Meet us in your country!
Do you want to know our bachelor’s programmes? Drop by at our desk or join our presentation at one of our school visits or fairs.
Meet us in your country
|28 February||Experience Day Archaeology|
|28 February||Experience Day Leiden University College The Hague|
|28 February||Experience Day International Studies|
The Leidener Blog
In the news
- Children already capable of self-control at an early age
Children learn how to control and slow down their own behaviour at an early age.
- Extreme obesity calls for individualized medication
- Breakthrough in high-precision measurement of particulate matter thanks to Dutch technology
- How long-concealed ‘comfort women’ changed the criminal code
- International study advisers on an exploratory mission at Leiden University