I like universities with a rich history and long traditions, which is why I chose Leiden University.
Check out this student’s view on Leiden!
Meet us in your country!
Do you want to know our bachelor’s programmes? Join us at one of our school visits or fairs.
Meet us in your country
|10 August||Introductionweek EL CID|
|17 October||Open Day|
|5 March||Open Day|
The Leidener Blog
In the news
- Modern humans probably arrived in the Levant earlier than previously thought
The new carbon dating of shells indicates that modern humans already lived in the Levant and Southwest Asia at least as early as 45,900 years ago.
- Reading aloud stimulates language development especially in temperamental babies
- How Wilders presents his opinions as facts
- Classical Antiquity once again a hot topic
- A family of mysterious plants that can be traced back to the supercontinent of Gondwana