I’ve always been really interested in Western Europe and I was keen to learn more about it. Since there are not many universities in Europe that offer English-speaking programmes, the Netherlands quickly turned out to be the best option. I also like universities with a rich history and long traditions, which is why I chose Leiden University.
Meet us in your country!
Do you want to know our bachelor’s programmes? Drop by at our desk or join our presentation at one of our school visits or fairs.
Meet us in your country
|8 November||Open Day|
|10 November||Preparing for uni: Archaeology|
|11 November||Skype with International Studies|
The Leidener Blog
In the news
- Smoking cannabis doesn’t make you more creative
People often think that smoking cannabis makes them more creative.
- Leiden University at China Education Expo 2014 and Holland Day
- High ranking for Leiden University in the THE World Rankings
- A new building of the Faculty of Archaeology
- Nationale Studenten Enquête and Elsevier: Top rankings for LUC The Hague