I’ve always been really interested in Western Europe and I was keen to learn more about it. Since there are not many universities in Europe that offer English-speaking programmes, the Netherlands quickly turned out to be the best option. I also like universities with a rich history and long traditions, which is why I chose Leiden University.
Meet us in your country!
Do you want to know our bachelor’s programmes? Drop by at our desk or join our presentation at one of our school visits or fairs.
Meet us in your country
|16 December||Skype with International Studies|
|14 January||Experience Evening Leiden University College The Hague|
|28 February||Experience Day Archaeology|
The Leidener Blog
In the news
- How long-concealed ‘comfort women’ changed the criminal code
Individual testimonies about the war are a powerful weapon, Japanologist Carol Gluck said in her Cleveringa Lecture.
- International study advisers on an exploratory mission at Leiden University
- Depressed and angry: watch out!
- Smoking cannabis doesn’t make you more creative
- Leiden University at China Education Expo 2014 and Holland Day