I like universities with a rich history and long traditions, which is why I chose Leiden University.
Check out this student’s view on Leiden!
Meet us in your country!
Do you want to know our bachelor’s programmes? Join us at one of our school visits or fairs.
Meet us in your country
|10 August||Introductionweek EL CID|
|17 October||Open Day|
|5 March||Open Day|
The Leidener Blog
In the news
- Reading aloud stimulates language development especially in temperamental babies
Hearing stories read aloud stimulates language development in all babies from the age of 8 months, but in particular in temperamental babies.
- How Wilders presents his opinions as facts
- Classical Antiquity once again a hot topic
- A family of mysterious plants that can be traced back to the supercontinent of Gondwana
- Language as a time machine