I’ve always been really interested in Western Europe and I was keen to learn more about it. The best way to do that was to come here, so I started looking at various universities on internet. Since there are not many universities in Europe that offer English-speaking programmes, the Netherlands quickly turned out to be the best option. I also like universities with a rich history and long traditions, which is why I chose Leiden University.
|8 November||Open Day|
|29 November||Experience Day Leiden University College The Hague|
|29 November||Experience Day International Studies|
The Leidener Blog
In the news
- Social context important for how adolescent brain works
Risk-taking and sensation-seeking are typical behaviour for adolescents, but the social context also plays an important role.
- Discovery of a unique silver bowl from the Early Middle Ages
- Leiden Egyptologist unravels ancient mystery
- PhD student creates fully working 3D model of the liver
- Four exciting, new master’s programmes