I’ve always been really interested in Western Europe and I was keen to learn more about it. The best way to do that was to come here, so I started looking at various universities on internet. Since there are not many universities in Europe that offer English-speaking programmes, the Netherlands quickly turned out to be the best option. I also like universities with a rich history and long traditions, which is why I chose Leiden University.
|22 September||Student for a Day Experience: Leiden University College The Hague|
|15 October||Open Evening Leiden University College The Hague|
|8 November||Open Day|
The Leidener Blog
In the news
- Snake and scorpion venom for new antibiotics
Hospital bacteria resistant to antibiotics are a growing problem.
- Leiden second highest Dutch university in Shanghai ranking
- Social context important for how adolescent brain works
- Discovery of a unique silver bowl from the Early Middle Ages
- Leiden Egyptologist unravels ancient mystery